First Home Favorite AND 127sqm in Total!
(First Open House Saturday 09/02/2019) Conveniently located with close distance to railway station, Carlingford Village and Carlingford shopping Centre, etc, this near new two-bedroom apartment can be the first home purchaser’s favorite choice.
Nearby schools include James Rules High, Cumberland High School, Tara Girls Close and Cumberland High School, etc. It is also within Carlingford West Public-School catchment. Yes, this property’s internal area plus balcony is 112sqm plus car space and lock up storage cage is 127sqm!
- Light filled combined living/dining area with large balcony
- Bedrooms have built-in & Second bedroom open to balcony
- Master bedroom has a study area, ensuite and own balcony
- Modern kitchen with Caesar stone bench top and dishwasher
- Laundry with dry & Security video intercom & Alarm system
- Security car space with a lock-up storage cage & Lift access
Water: $172.04 per quarter; Council: $180.40 per quarter; Strata: $837.25 per quarter
(All figures herein contained are approximations only. Interested parties should rely on their own research.)
Contact: Helen He 0425 206 186 or 02 9922 1287